Punjab University Lahore, PU Registration Rules and Regulations
Punjab University Lahore has provided information for those students who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination in the previous year can apply for BA private examinations or those students who have passed intermediate supplementary examination needed to attach the original fail certificate of annual examination with registration form.For example those candidates who wants to appear in the BA Annual Examination 2016, he/she would be eligible if the individual have passed intermediate exam 2014 or earlier and who have passed intermediate supplementary examination which was held in 2014 have to attach original fail certificate The registration form is not acceptable without the original result.
Registration Form Must be Accompanied by:
- Matric, Intermediate, or IBCC equivalence certificate.
- The attested copy of CNIC of the candidate and his / her father.
- One Original Passport Size Photograph.
- NOC if the F.A or equivalent exam has been passed to the Council outside the jurisdiction of the University of Punjab.
- The original Bank Challan of Rs. 2875 / -
- All candidate must write a personal postal address for university record and Roll number slips, result cards and degrees will be sent to the same address
- Registration forms can only be received by hand or by post individually.
- All candidate should fill his / her form himself / herself and get it attested from a gazetted officer. If any Forms without attestation will be rejected.
- University does not considered the registration forms with incomplete information / documents and candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Registration forms are usually available in registered branches of Habib Bank Limited and Punjab University Information Cell near IER bus stop Quaid-e-Azam Campus by paying of Rs. 15 / -. While admission forms can also be easily downloaded from the university officials website www.pu.edu.pk
Punjab University Lahore, PU Registration Rules Regulations
For Outsiders Students:
- Now this additional information has requirements for the candidates residing outside the Lahore city:
- All candidate who is residing outside the territorial jurisdiction of the Punjab University should submit N.O.C. of the University in whose territorial jurisdiction he/she is residing.
- Name of Centre (City) where you want to appear in the examination must be filled in the concerned column.
- Fill the Name of Board from where you have passed the Intermediate examination with the passing year along- attested photocopy of Intermediate Certificate.
- Candidates can send their form with documents in one envelope by Registered A/D to Incharge Forms Section, Admin. Block, Quaid-E-Azam Campus, University of the Punjab, Lahore. Fee through Money Orders, Postal orders, Drafts & Cheques shall not be accepted.
Punjab University BA Private Admission Guide Line
#duplicate registration card punjab university#passing marks in ba english pu#punjab university admission criteria#Punjab University Admissions#punjab university examination rules#punjab university migration procedure#punjab university passing marks#punjab university registration number#punjab university rules and regulations